Please read our terms and conditions before booking your journey with us.
Payment in cash / free bank transfers (for all uk banks) or £2.50 admin fee on cards.
Cash payments directly to the driver on outbound journey in full, if a return is booked this will be collected on outbound journey also.
It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they order the correct type of vehicle in order to carry the numbers of passengers and luggage.
Prices quoted are for passengers being ready to travel at the booked time. DON’T forget to let us know of any delays over 1hr or you may incur a £20 per hour waiting time. There is No extra charge once you have landed unless you exceed 90 minutes.
All phone bookings are taken with great care and detailed attention to ensure accuracy is maintained. Bookings will be recorded for training and verification purposes.
- Please be aware when crossing time zones, that the day/date you depart may not be the same day/date you arrive in the UK.
- We will not be held liable for any incorrect information provided by a third party.
We will send text confirmations to the customer, provided they have included a valid mobile number with their booking. This will include phone bookings as well as web bookings.
To protect our drivers and passengers safety we have implemented a random installation of security cameras in our cars.
Waiting Time Charges
All arrivals from airports and cruise ports are allowed 90 minutes free from the landing time/docking time. Delays are exempt from these charges if we are notified beforehand.
Additional Passengers and Luggage
Additional passengers and luggages must be agreed prior to pick up.
Additional Drop offs and Pick ups
Additional drop offs and pickups will be charged per mile with a minimum fee of £5.00 per diversion.
A booking can be cancelled for free (unless driver has already left part or full payment will be charged)
If the passenger misses a flight this information must be informed to us immediately so that we can notify the driver . However if the passenger wishes to take a later flight we will try our utmost to accommodate you at no extra cost.
No show is defined as follows:
- If passenger books with us and fails to meet the driver by pick up time, this will include hotel and private addresses.
- This will include wrong date wrong time bookings.
- If a passenger books a pick up from an airport and fails to meet the driver. This means that the driver will wait up to 90 minutes from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the airport will be considered as a no show.
- All bookings made online or over the phone on basis of paying cash to the driver, charged the full amount in the event of a no show.
- All bookings pre paid by cash will not be refunded in the event of a no show.
The driver will take the route to a destination by considering the following facts: the traffic, time, road closures, diversions.
The company accept no liability for the following: Severe traffic delays, road closures, extreme and poor weather conditions. However if the unforseen happens and we have a breakdown we will get another taxi to take you the rest of the journey at our expense, but only if it’s your outbound journey.
Our Prices will be higher on the following dates; 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December and 1st January. This is due to limited drivers available for work during seasonal periods.
We do have a limited amount of booster seats
Please note that you can provide your own child seats. We will retain them free of charge until your return. Usage of child seats is entirely at the passenger’s discretion, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.